Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Surfing USA

haha ok not quite but surfing pipe or good ol Mc Arthurs is what is up in my life at the moment.
On Saturday Taz and I went to buy him a board from Surf Centre, so since then its basically been all he has been thinking about.
Haha look how proud he is. i decided to do the whole posing thing with it too, even though it isnt mine. haha. but i do have one, she pretty and pink. i shall take a photo with her later.
Look it even has a pretty lil sock to keep it nice and warm at night. I think its just delight.

We then went for a surf, but cos i only have an Uno and no roof racks, it proved 2 be quite difficult to fit two mini mals and 2 people in. But cos we are basically super heros we did the impossible with absolute ease.

Haha theres lil me. I had 2 sit in the boot and basically get knocked out by the boards everytime we took a corner. But it was funnnnn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment