Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh KTV Market Day how i love you

So on Saturday it was KTV Market Day in PE, and my mom asked me to go with her cause her friends child was in the talent show or something, so I went with expecting to come home with a boot load of fudge and nothing else. But woweee was i impressed and delighted and just so happy with what I found.


These lil guys are eventually gonna have grass hair. HOW COOL! Then i get to give them hairstyle and cut there grass. My one is the old man, I think he is gonna get himself a mohawk!


Then I got this pretty shell mobile, I know I could have made it myself, but I was just so happy that these kids made something so pretty!


This was my favorite buy, I call them my fake shoes. they give u the illusion that u wearing shoes! How amazinggggg. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment